Our hope is to accompany our middle and high school students as they discern in Christian community questions of:
- Identity: who am I?
- Autonomy: how am I unique?
- Affinity: to whom and where do I belong?
- Vocation: what am I being called to do with my life?
We support each student in crafting an individualized approach to deepen their engagement within and beyond the parish as they discover how to use their God-given talents and interests to help heal the world. We hope to support them as they enter a lasting and life-shaping relationship with God in Christ and, ultimately, as they navigate the transition to life beyond high school.
- Middle School students are invited to join the Breakfast Club on Sunday mornings, sharing a meal alongside our younger students and then gathering for an age-specific conversation. This unhurried setting fosters relationships across ages and enables a smooth transition for those who participate in schola or as an acolyte.
- High School students are invited to join our younger students for breakfast on Sunday mornings. They also gather monthly for a zoom discussion series entitled Where the Bible Shows Up.
Each church school year we offer retreat opportunities for middle and high school students. On alternate years we provide a Rite-13 retreat for middle school students and a confirmation preparation program for high school students. All Saints young people and their families actively participate in social outreach opportunities such as Winter Walk, City Reach, and Common Cathedral. This year All Saints is exploring combined youth events with St. Paul’s Church (Brookline). Learn more HERE.
If you would like to learn more about our program, you may view this document and this recorded discussion outlining the 2021-22 program year. You may also get a glimpse of last year’s program in photos or in this children’s sermon.
If you have questions or would like further information, please contact our family minister, Rev. Tammy Hobbs Miracky.
We also have a Family Newsletter! If you’d like to sign up for this, please do so here: Sign Up Now