IN-PERSON, INDOOR WORSHIP AT 10:30 AM HAS RESUMED.
Bishops Alan and Gayle have issued updated guidance for regathering in person. Here are a few details that went into effect on 30 May:
- We will no longer require registration for services.
- Capacity in June will be set at 60% of a room’s capacity. These limitations will be lifted in July unless public health data changes.
- Communion will continue to be bread only until further notice from the diocese.
- We will continue to livestream the service on our website, Facebook, and YouTube.
- A Zoom social hour following the service will continue to be available for those worshiping remotely.
- Those attending in-person are welcome to greet and chat with other parishioners after church.
What about masks? Masks are strongly encouraged for all who are not fully vaccinated, and if you are more comfortable wearing one please continue to do so. The CDC has said that fully vaccinated people may safely participate without a mask. Remember the Anglican adage about private confession and apply it to wearing masks, “all may, some should, none must.”
What about singing? Indoor singing by fully vaccinated people has been deemed by the CDC to be a safe activity, the diocese encourages those who wish to sing to wear a mask while doing so.