Over the past 18 months the Property Committee and Vestry have developed the following list of possible capital projects.
- Replace the main sanctuary and Langdon Chapel roofs and repair related masonry damage
- Install an elevator to allow access to the lower and upper levels of the Parish House
- Replace the sanctuary flooring
- Replace/upgrade the sanctuary sound system
- Replace or reimagine the Nave platform
- Refurbish the Guild Room (including possible installation of a kitchenette)
- Swap the library and office spaces (for better space usage and welcoming)
- Replace or add soundproofing to the Music Room flooring
- Replace the rectory roof
Other ideas that emerge from the small group meetings will appear here as well.