Crossroads is one of the few transitional housing facilities in Boston that allows homeless families to stay together as they search for permanent housing. Established in 1985, Crossroads has been a home to more than 1,000 displaced families.
For 25 years All Saints Parish has built a relationship with the shelter through a variety of projects:
- Giving Christmas gifts to members of each family
- Providing kitchen baskets of pots and pans and other household items to each departing family
- Providing shower caddies filled with personal hygiene products for residents when they move into the shelter
- Creating and organizing a library for children and adults
- Contributing to special projects such as repairs to the physical plant or providing new cribs and bedding.
How to get involved
- Purchase Christmas gifts for children and adults.
- Help deliver shower kitchen baskets, or Christmas gifts to the shelter.
For more information contact Eileen Edmondson.