80 percent of the guests are men, and many women are looking for practical unisex clothing. Please limit your women’s clothing donations.
Large sizes (XL, XXL, and XXXL) are very much in demand. Hooded sweatshirts and sweat pants are much appreciated.
Think about what you would wear camping or hiking. Such comfortable, rugged clothing is just what is needed.
- backpacks, tote bags, fanny packs, small suitcases with wheels (used and in good condition)
- Travel-size toiletries such as soap, shampoo, deodorant, lotion, Chapstick, toothpaste, and
- shaving cream in small sizes, as well as tooth brushes and disposable razors, and tampons
- New white socks (there can never be too many of these)
- New underwear for both men and women, and bras (again, there can never be too
- All sizes, from small to XL needed.)
- Sleeping bags & blankets (clean and in good condition)
- Nylon jackets and pants, ponchos, and raincoats in Spring & Fall
- Warm coats in Winter
- Sweat shirts and sweat pants (especially hooded sweatshirts)
- Long-sleeve shirts
- Jeans, khakis and other casual pants
- Waterproof boots, comfortable shoes, and sneakers
- Hats, waterproof gloves, coats
DO NOT DONATE
- Please, no children’s clothes, dress clothes, slippers, bathrobes, pajamas or out-of-season clothing.
- Limit donations of women’s clothing
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.