Art in the Christian Tradition – all images available for non-commercial use with attribution
Unsplash – free high-resolution photos for commercial and non-commercial use, attribution requested but not required
Wikimedia Commons – freely usable images, sounds, and videos. Attribution and license specifics differ based on resource; see the items details page for license specifics.
Creative Commons Search – CC BY license allow free use with attribution. Other license types may address restrictions, e.g. allowing only non-commercial use or disallowing adaptations.
Music Copyright Information
- Onelicense – We have a streaming license through onelicense.net. This means that we are covered for any item in their catalog. You can search their catalog without being logged in (scroll down to “search music titles”) BUT BE CAREFUL, just because a piece is in their catalog doesn’t mean it’s the same one you’re thinking of. For example: a search for “Seek Ye First” (hymnal 711) turns up three pieces, by Garrett, Bible Truth Music, and Sound Forth. None of these is the tune that is in our hymnal (which is by Karen Lafferty), so you wouldn’t be able to use that.
- Hymns unto God – Public domain hymns
- Youtube audio library – Audio tracks to use with videos and content creation. Need to be signed into YouTube and use according to YouTube terms of service.
- Soundcloud – Use items tagged “to share”. Stephan’s soundcloud account is here, check with him about using anything from there.
- Bensound – Free and paid tracks for video background music.