Annual Meeting 31 January 2021, 12:00 pm
ANNUAL MEETING MATERIALS
2020 Financial Report included in the Financial Update email.
WEDNESDAY, 20 JANUARY 7:00—7:30 PM —MEET THE VESTRY
- Join the Vestry for Q&A reflection on 2020 via Zoom. View recording here.
SUNDAY, 24 JANUARY, 11:30AM —12:30 PM DURING ZOOM SOCIAL HOUR
- Join a breakout room for conversation about specific ministry areas (final list of breakout rooms is still TBD, but may include):
- Adult Education
WEDNESDAY, 27 JANUARY, 7:00 PM—FINANCIAL UPDATE—ON ZOOM
- Financial Update, a review of 2020 finance, and overview of the 2021 budget. This is the time to have your financial questions answered.
SUNDAY, 31 JANUARY, 12:00 PM—1:30 PM—ANNUAL MEETING—ON ZOOM
- Annual Meeting: Zoom opens at 11:30 am (right after church). Join early if you have any concerns about the technology. Annual Meeting breakout room guided conversations facilitated by members of the Vestry starts at 12:00 pm.
- Annual Meeting: Business Meeting starts at 1:00 pm.
WARRANT FOR ANNUAL MEETING
Pursuant to the provisions of the By-Laws of All Saints Parish of Brookline as voted on November 10, 2013, notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of the Parish will be held in the Parish House, 1773 Beacon Street, Brookline, Massachusetts, on Sunday, 31 January, 2021 at 12 noon, for the following purposes:
- To elect a Senior Warden, a Junior Warden, a Treasurer, and a Clerk, each to serve for one year: three members of the Vestry to serve for three years; two delegates and two alternates to the Diocesan Convention; four delegates and one alternate to the Deanery; and four members to the Nominating Committee, each to serve one year.
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting.
The Nominating Committee, consisting of Jim Daniell (co-chair), Wendy Wheeler (co-chair), Doris Coe, Dan Jurayj, has submitted the following nominations:
Officers (1 year) Vestry Persons (3 Years) 2020 Nominating Committee (1 year)
Senior Warden: Bradley MacDonald Honor McClellan Doris Coe
Junior Warden: Kari Limmer Eileen Sweeney Wendy Wheeler
Treasurer: Rob Hillman Kate Thibault Dan Jurayj
Clerk: Ted Sturr Jim Daniell
Diocesan Convention Delegates (1 year) Deanery Delegates (1 year)
James Besançon Honor McClellan
Roberta Schnoor Henry Kettell
Ethan Avery (alternate) James Besançon
Betsy Noecker (alternate) Lucy Roosevelt
The Wardens and Vestry of All Saints Parish of Brookline
Ted Sturr, Clerk
DATE: 17 January 2021