Six times a year, teams of parishioners come together on Sunday to prepare a meal for those in need. The following day, we go to the Cathedral Church of St. Paul to join with more than 100 men and women living on the margins, to work together serving the meal, to share in fellowship, and to worship together after the service.
- Shop for groceries needed for a meal
- Help prepare a meal at church before or after the Sunday service
- Transport a meal to the Cathedral on Sunday afternoon
- Join in serving a meal and worshipping together
- Contribute much needed food supplies for the meals
If you can help with the next meal, please go here to sign up.
Dates in 2018:
January 22, March 26, May 28, July 23, September 24, November 26
Dates in 2019:
February 25, March 25, May 27, July 22, September 23, November 25
For more information contact Ginny Adams.